Ft. Bragg - Tourist Railway called the Skunk Train - Sept.
* a distant view and a closer view of their Art Deco style Station.
* California Western's GP-9 #64 is pulling the train today.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit - Sept. 15 ,2000
* Driving East we pass this commuter train and Station between the lanes of the highway.
Fort Lauderdale -Photos taken about a mile South of the Boca Raton station .
* Southbound Tri-Rail commuter train with #804 at 11/09/99 11:39am
* Another southbound with #807 with Route 95 in the background 11/11/99 7:44am
* Southbound Amtrak engine#80 & #820 11/11/99 2:12pm
* The following day's Northbouth nearly sneaked past me with #820 11:40am
* Returning a month later I caught Amtrak engine # 5 leading engine #19 12/11/99
Russell - C&O Yard on May 16, 1981
* East end of the yard
* Rare SD-18 seen working the Hump ( a close up of an SD-18 with Alco trucks)
* RU Tower at the station's Platform
* An official talks to the crew of a freight with C&O GP40 #4087, C&O GP40-2 #4282,
B&O GP40 #4019, and C&O B?? #8237
Princeton Junction - May 29, 1976
* a Metro liner speeds past without stopping
* contrasting old "Al Phase" ex-PRR commuter cars pitch-in
( #422, 421, 435, 436, 418 seen )
* two E44 electric locomotives pull a freight past the station
* GG1 #4890 electric locomotive pulls a passenger train
* GG1 #4895 seen arriving and later seen departing , passing Nassau Tower,
as a Commuter train arrives
* passengers disembark from the above mentioned commuter train
Barview - Northbound Port of Tillamook Bay Railroad's Train - Sept. 2000
This was on the old SP Wheeler Branchline [ Roster info credit ]
* Lead unit RFRX #4201 (Rich Franklin Corp.) B23-7 built April 1978 for Conrail as #1904
( also was Metro North 1904, MNCW 802, BNSF 4201 )
* then POTB #101 GP-9E built June 1956 as C&O #6606
( also was Huron & Eastern RR #101; Idaho, Northern & Pacific #101 )
* RFRX #4203 B23-7 ex-Conrail 1906 ( same prior Roads as sister engine)
* POTB#4405 SD-9R built April 1955 as SP#5421, then SP#3899, then SP#4405
* RFRX #4205 B23-7 ex-Conrail 1908 ( same prior Roads as sister engine)
Elbe - A Tourist Railway Sept. 10, 2000
* Mom took my picture as I photographed their
2-8-2 steam engine and surrounding equipment.
Morton - Sept. 10, 2000
* Here ia an unused old Depot we drove past.